Since 1907, SAMSON operates wherever there is controlled flow of oils, gases, vapors or chemicals. Valves are our core business. We are active in a market that has huge potential for innovations. By developing new, smart systems, we are transforming process automation to the benefit of our customers and to achieve greater flexibility, safety and reliability in industrial processes. We are continually driving technical, business and organizational innovations within our company to reach this goal.
We preserve the heritage of our company's founder, Mr. Hermann Sandvoss, and ensure that his philosophy lives on by continuously developing product innovations. This is one of the reasons why we rely on the experience of the members of our staff and offer them development opportunities to acquire knowledge and skills in new areas of competence. A willingness to make changes is ingrained in the SAMSON culture and enables us to successfully shape our current and future markets in the long run.
Our products and services:
Control Valve with integrated characteristics of Globe Valves and Rotary Valves
- High flow capacity, high rangeability
- Unique Rotary-to-Linear drive mechanism, less friction and backlash than linear
- Drive mechanism’s multiplier effect give maximum thrust and increases
- Balanced plug, stem guiding for smooth operation. Dirt insensitive design.
- Variety of cage designs for critical applications
- Low fugitive emissions due to rotating actuator stem
SAM VALVE MANAGEMENT is a web-based solution for the smart monitoring and management of control valves installed in process plants. It provides a complete overview of all connected control valves fitted with smart SAMSON positioners, a clearly structured dashboard displaying all relevant operating and diagnostic parameters, immediate detection of malfunctions and algorithm-based predictive maintenance.
FROSTY – Type 3598 Cryogenic Valve for high-pressure applications
- Circulation inhibitor and cryogenic bonnet minimize loss of energy to the atmosphere
- Installation in vacuum-insulated pipelines, air separation plants (cold box) and peripheral plants (also with cover plate)
- Valve Maintenance without removing it from the cold box: seat, piston and circulation inhibitor can be accessed removing the actuator
- Cv coefficients and valve characteristic can be adapted using custom cages